Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 27, 2013

26 Years

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

What have I accomplished in my 26 years of life? 
What are some of the best memories? 
I'll document a few...26 to be exact.

1. Getting married to my best friend, Matt

2. Getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple for Eternity

3. Having a baby girl, Juliette, who I adore!

4. Having a baby boy, Lincoln, such a joy

5.Got a full time job and career as a sales manager at the Expo Center

6. Bought a house, making it our home

7.Went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera

8.Graduated from SUU with my Bachelor's Degree in Marketing

9. Did study abroad in Mexico, got a stamp in the passport!

10. Ran a 5K Dino Fun Run in St George with my freshman roommates

11. Got a dog, Baxter

12. Joined Alpha Phi and made the best friends and sisters ever

13. Went skydiving

14. Got baptized as a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when I was 8, got my Young Women medallion when I was 18

15. Went to Price is Right and played in the ocean in California

16. Worked as a ski and snowboard instructor

17. Read the Book of Mormon

18.Trip to Disneyland with my family

19. Wake boarding and swimming at Bear Lake

20. Keep a journal and a blog

21.Took scuba diving, bowling, dance and rock climbing classes in college

22.Won National's on Academic Team in 8th grade

23. Involved in Student Government- Sophomore President and SBO Historian my Senior Year

24. Served in Young Womens, Primary and Relief Society callings at church

25. Gave Christmas gifts to less fortunate children and families

26. Read all 7 Harry Potter books and watched all the movies

“If you can't do great things, Mother Teresa used to say, do little things with great love. If you can't do them with great love, do them with a little love. If you can't do them with a little love, do them anyway.
Love grows when people serve.” 
― John Ortberg

I know this is super cheesy and I bet Matt doesnt even read my blog ever but I love him. I had a wonderful birthday! Matt gave me a vanity and silhoette. I love make up and crafts. I love being his wife and I'm glad that he loves me and takes such good care of me. Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment