The Sunday before Christmas we had a party with the Boam side of the family at Bryan and Janalee's house. We did the nativity play and the cousin gift exchange. Juliette was excited to give Chloe fake nails and a headband and Lincoln gave Nick a itunes giftcard.
Eleanor gave Juliette this Doctor set and she is OBSESSED with it. Good choice!Jake gave Lincoln this rolly ball- loves it!
Christmas eve was so fun! We had our traditional sea food dinner- loved the crab legs. We had white elephant gift exchange and Santa brought each child an early present- Juliette and Lincoln both got laptops!
Then we got our new PJ's and slept over at the Romero's house.Christmas morning was so fun! Santa brought Juliette this awesome trampoline and all the Monsters University stuffed animals.
Lincoln and Juliette got spoiled and loved it!
Matt gave me a back up camera for my car, clarisonic skin cleansing system, make-up, electric razor and a silhouette. So excited! I also got homemade ice cream maker, pan, organizing containers, and for me and matt to share a desk and shelf.
Matt got this coat, back up camera for car, Nike + watch, compressor, gun safe, and wireless headphones.
We had such a fun day hanging out with the Romeros. In the morning I talked to David on Google hang out with my family=awesome! He made it to Ukraine is doing well. We had breakfast with the Boam cousins and exchanged brother/sister gifts. We got to talk to Ryan on the phone too. He is doing well in Georgia and going to be home in 6 months! I LOVE missionaries! We watched movies, played and took naps. It was a great day! I love Christmas! I'm so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:
Post a Comment