Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movies

Hunger Games: Catching Fire
I went and saw Catching Fire on Thursday night with my friends. We ate dinner at Wingers first and then enjoyed the movie. It was SO good! Even better than the first movie I think. I laughed and cried. Even though I've read the books the movies are so intense and so good. 

Whitney, Sharlene, Mandy, Karly, Jacie, Nicole
Natalie, Rachelle

Matt and I saw Enders Game. He got free tickets to see a pre showing from his uncles work and it was really good. I read the book in like 8th grad and I liked the movie.

I want to see Thor, Gravity, Saratov Approach, Frozen. Going to the movie theaters is so much harder with kids, especially two kids.

Cant wait for Divergent. I need to go read the book!


I want to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs but can wait for it to be at Red Box.

Movies we're loving at home- Monsters University, Little Mermaid, The Croods, Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment