Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Juliette

Juliette is so funny. She makes me laugh and smile everyday! She is such a girl.
She is getting tall and so big.
She can finally say her name- dew-i-et
Lately when we tell her to go to bed she says, "I wanna wake up"

She LOVES chocolate milk and is a grouch in the morning until she drinks it
She wears size 24 month and 2T clothes
Loves her new owl hat

She is obsessed with taking pictures and videos
She wears size 4 diapers and is keeping them dry a lot of the time. I should potty train her. She's loves going in the potty I'm just nervous to let her wear panties and have messy accidents.
When I take a picture of her and Lincoln she turns his head toward the camera haha


She loves candy!
She likes sandwiches, spaghetti, quesadillas, hot dogs, noodles, bread. She doesnt eat many fruits or vegetables, and I dont know how to get her to like them.
She loves lip gloss, chap stick, lip stick, make up
She loves to dress up

She loves her baby dolls

The other day when it started snowing I opened the blinds and we ate breakfast. After a few minutes she said "step in it!" so we got dressed in our boots, coats and hats and played in the snow! We had so much fun.

She loves her broder...my Lincoln!
Everything is "mine" to her
She has an irrational fear of balloons, but only if and when they are touching the ceiling. We saw a balloon that got away and way on the ceiling and Smith's grocery store and she freaked out! Started crying and yelling "hold me!"
She can count, 1,2,3 jump, or 1-10 (not always in order)
She is learning her colors and shapes
She loves to sing twinkle twinkle, rock-a-bye-baby and happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment