I love Halloween! I dressed up for work and passed out some cookies!
So did Matt. We unfortunately didnt make it to his office Halloween Parade because I had work meetings which was sad.
Juliette went Trick-Or-Treating for the first time and LOVED it! Jordan and I pushed Jules in the stroller. We went to about 15 houses on our street and called it good. It was perfect- and a great way to meet my neighbors!
my cute little fairy
Matt and Lincoln stayed home, passed out candy and hung out with Dallin listening to scary music.
The next two days Juliette asked if we could go trick-or-treating, have pink hair, eye shadow and lip gloss.
The Romero Halloween Party was cancelled because Karine got super sick. We missed them!
We had a fun Witt Halloween Party! I loved my parents costumes! My mom did a great job planning, decorating, making good food and fun games.
Matt as the Green Arrow, Me as Little Red Riding Hood, Juliette as a Fairy and Lincoln as the little Dragon!
MUMMIES
Cousins-
Kenzie, Jackson, Mikell, Camden
Oakley, Carson, Juliette
Lincoln
Trying to get 2 year olds to smile for a picture is funny
They LOVED these mummy and skeleton dancers
We also had a Halloween party with our friends and played games!
Dallin, Jordan, Matt
Kelsi and Tony
















No comments:
Post a Comment