We went to a super nice cabin up Spanish Fork Canyon in the middle of nowhere. Thanks Karly! There were 15 girls that slept over, played games, laughed until we peed our pants and stayed up way too late. It was a BLAST!! I'm so glad I have such good friends and that I can be part of Alpha Phi forever. It is such a great organization and I had the the best time!
A group shot- Lisa, Kimber, Natalie, Nicole, Karly, Rachelle, Biz, Ashley Whitney
Jacie, Gina, J Lowe, Me, Becca and Sarah. LOVE these girls!
We played lasso golf (pic below), pop 5 (fast paced cranium and soo fun), bowl (like charades and catch phrase mixed with 3 different rounds), ate delicious dutch oven dinner and tons of candy and junk food. My favorite part was just sitting around the campfire at night. We talked about the great founders of this sorority and reminised about our good times at SUU. We played psychiatrist and stayed up talking about everything. We had a blast and built memories that will last forever! Thanks girls for the good weekend!
I LOVE ALPHA PHI





I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU!!!!!!! AOE
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have gone!!!! Next year!
ReplyDelete