Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

List of 8's

A LIST OF EIGHTS

8 TV Shows I Watch:

-Family Feud
--America's Got Talent
---America's Next Top Model
----Project Runway
-----Chuck
------The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad
-------House
--------The Office

(Maybe I need to cut back on TV Shows...I watch more than 8- I also watch the Newlywed Game, Deal or No Deal, Baggage, and Hoarders)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

-Listened to the Lizzie McGuire Soundtrack
--Slept in until noon
---Hung out with my amazing hubby
----Played with my puppy, Baxter
-----Went to Smiths to buy groceries, then Wal-Mart for the things I forgot
------Talked to Sabrina on the phone
-------Did the laundry and dishes
--------Ate cereal for dinner because our Brazilian dinner didnt work out...

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

-Toasters
--Ruby River
---Cafe Rio
----Chef Toms
-----Leatherbys
------Chili's
-------Wendys
--------Homemade meal at my moms or mother-in-laws

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

-Christmas
--Getting sealed in the temple on June 4, 2011
---Chuck Season 4 to start
----Going down to Cedar City for Homecoming and Alumnae Tea
-----Halloween! Having Halloween parties for both sides of the family
------Harry Potter
-------My paycheck
--------The dinner my husband is making! Smells SO good. (Our Brazilian Coxinas finally worked out)

1 comment: