Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

FLOWERS

Matt is the best husband in the world! Tuesday he had flowers delivered to my work with a cute note just saying that he loved me and I'm a good wife. It made me feel so special and so loved. Definitely the highlight of day, or week, at work.
I love Matt!! What can you give back? What is equal for a guy? I mean I'm not going to have flowers delivered to him- any ideas? I was thinking maybe have a pizza delivered for him and his 2 buddies at work... I dont know. I need suggestions.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!! HOpe you have a great day. You are a great sister!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh what a sweetie!!! I know, I never know what to give back to the hubby when they do something sweet. Well there is always that ONE thing that they REALLY like that just consists the two of you. ;) Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nikki yes thats true. i know i seriously was gonna ask that on my blog too cuz i never know what to get. i guess u could get him a new xbox game or somethin.

    ReplyDelete