Last night I went over to Rachelle's adorable house and we had a little Scentsy party and then played games. It was so fun to reconnect with a lot of girls in Alpha Phi. I love them and we laughed SO hard!
All the Girls
All the Girls
We smelled WAY too many scents for one day. haha. We are actually doing a Scentsy Fundraiser. If you want to order any go to http://www.sensationalventures.com/ There is tons of stuff that smells SO good ranging from $1-$35 dollars. When you get to this page go to "My Open Parties" on the right hand side and click on "Alpha Phi Party- Buy from party" I have the Welcome Home scented wall plug-in and we LOVE it. I need to order me a full size candle. They are GREAT Christmas gifts or wedding gifts. And it's going to a great cause. If you are interested let me know or go to that website.
Have you ever played Pop 5??
If not you have to play it! It's like a spin off cranium but more fun. I loved it. We also played Apples to Apples, ate too much and almost peed our pants from laughing so hard.
Jenn, me and Whitney

No comments:
Post a Comment