Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LABOR DAY Weekend

Matt and I had SUCH a fun weekend! We love our jobs, but we also LOVE days off. I love being married. Matt is the best!!
On Friday we had a romantic night and ate dinner at The Roof. It was delicious.
Look at the beautiful view and sunset!
I think we are going to become avid arcade goers!! On Saturday we went to Hollywood Connections and last night we went to and it was so fun. FYI Boondocks is WAY better. They have newer, working arcarde games and awesome prizes. Our personal favorite is Deal or No Deal. Oh yeah, did I mention that I have become addicted to the Game Show Network. I love watching the Newlywed Game, Baggage, Deal or No Deal, and Family Fued. They are so entertaining. If only I could be on the show...and win some money. I did win all these tickets-

Matt is the funnest date and we had a blast. Before the arcade games, we played mini golf.

We also hung out with the Romeros. My sister-in-law slept over.
We did pedicures and crafts. Lauren has a salon in her basement and is really good at doing nails! She painted my nails and toe nails with Shellac Nail Polish. It is amazing.
A clear smooth gloss for my finger and cute pink for the toes.
She does shellac, glitter toes, painting with design, french tip, basically anything. So if you'd like your nails or toe nails painted or glittery for a very great deal let me know. She loves clients. I love her!

1 comment:

  1. i love those pics u found in ur front room. :) you need to go shopping with me. we should totally go on a game show that would be super fun cute nails too i think i might go to davids game on thurs night we will see but u should go if i do

    ReplyDelete