PS How do you upload videos? Mine never work... And I want to add some.Sunday, September 12, 2010
Kelly Clarkson
I ♥ her! Last night an event at the Salt Palace had a private Kelly Clarkson concert for a company that was there and Matt and I got to go!! It was SO much fun! The best concert I've ever been to...(I've only been to like 5) I sang along to all the songs and afterwards Matt's like I didnt even know you loved her so much. Haha

My favorites were Breakaway, Because of You, Since U Been Gone, and then in the encore one of my favorites- My Life Would Suck Without You. I screamed and jumped soo much I felt like I was 12 again. It was a blast! I of course, liked it more than Matt did because it was so girly, but he is a great sport. Thanks for taking one for the team.
PS How do you upload videos? Mine never work... And I want to add some.
PS How do you upload videos? Mine never work... And I want to add some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh MY!! Lucky! that sounds so fun! I love all your posts. keep em comin! And cute little puppy!:)
ReplyDeletehow fun!!!! i love her too. i saw her once live on the 4th of july somewhere hmmm but thats awesome love the craft too. btw instead of clicking on the pic to upload a pic click on the video did u do that already?
ReplyDelete