But, on the flip side, I love love love reading other peoples blogs and I rarely comment. I feel kinda weird saying, "hey you dont know me but you are a friend of my cousins friends neighbor and I read your blog." But maybe I should comment. It would make that person feel like someone out there is grateful that they blog and they are interesting.
I mostly blog for myself though. It is really therapeutic. You can write about whatever you are thinking about. Something about punching in the keys on the keyboard and then being able to reread and correct it. Then pressing "publish post" just feels accomplishing. And I feel like I'm following the counsel to "keep a journal." So hopefully this blogspot.com never deletes or shuts down.

I LOVE reading your blog!! I will try to comment more and don't worry, I will try not to make them TOO embarrassing! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way. I always feel like I've accomplished a lot after I update the blog. And I also get really excited when I see I have a new comment. So... here's your comment. Feel free and get excited :)
ReplyDeleteWell after reading this I hope it makes you smile that I commented lol jk. Im not one who comments a whole lot, but I try when ever I read someones and they have updated lol
ReplyDeleteHey! I thought I'd say hi. I read your blog every once in a while and love reading about your fun adventures. :)
ReplyDelete