Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 18, 2014

Summertime

Juliette's 1st Hair Cut!!
My darling daughter is 2 yrs and 9 months and has never had a haircut. She definitely didnt need a hair cut but we thought we'd give it a shot and see it a little trim helps these blonde curly locks grow.

Before:

 During:

After: 
Thanks Grandma!

Grandma is the best and we've had lots of fun days and nights over there swimming with cousin Ava.


 The kids LOVE swimming this summer. We have gone to Seven Peaks Salt Lake (Raging Waters), Murray indoor rec center, Taylorsville Pool and played in water at home. I love my brave water babies.

I have been trying to cook more...
This week alone I've made 3 meals at home- grilled beef kabobs with lots of veggies too, chicken and asparagus and Chicken tenders and peaches. I'm excited to eat healthier. My friend Rachelle is amazing and has a blog here and does this thing called 3 weeks no cheats! You pick whatever you want your goal to be and do it for 3 weeks. For me I'm NOT drinking any carbonation, eating any candy or fast food. I AM going to drink at least 4 cups of water a day, 1 fruit and 1 vegetable. You really have to plan ahead! I want to be healthier and feel better (and fit into my jeans...)

My sister-in-law Lauren finished nail school!! She is so awesome! She is only 16 and done with nail school. Thanks Lala for the awesome summer toenails! If you need shellac, glitter toes, acrylic, anything, let me know. Her instagram is nailitbeautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious! I love this. This makes me want to update mine! So cute

    ReplyDelete