Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for mothers, grandmothers and the opportunity I have to be a mother myself. It is a challenging, rewarding, hard, fun, never ending, awesome calling and i dont know what I'd do without my kids. 
 We got to talk to David! He is now in Montana instead of Ukraine because of all the unrest there. He is so awesome. If you want to be invited to his blog to read his weekly letters let me know. www.elderdavidwitt.blogspot.com
 Matt got me flowers, cards and neclaces and earrings with the kids birthstones (Pearl for June for Lincoln and Opal for October for Juliette) It was so thoughtful and I love them! At daycare Josephine helped the kids make hand/footprint cards with their pictures.

 Juliette made this DARLING feet butterfly at Nursery. She has the best leaders ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment