Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Play hard...work hard....no, just play hard

I have actually had the chance to get some sun and feel like summer! My house and yard have been abandoned but I've had fun! 

Over the 24th of July we went on our first camp out with the kiddos to my grandpas land up in Morgan. We went tubing down the Weber River and had so much fun! 

The first weekend of August I went with my best friends from college boating at East Canyon Reservoir and went tubing and wake boarding and had a blast!  
 

We had a fun girls night out with dinner at Cafe Rio and chatting at J Lowe's house
Jacie, Nicole, me, Jules, Whitney, Karly, Kenzee, Rachelle, J Lowe

Lincoln is getting SO big and moved into the big boy car seat!  

I seriously love being a mom and think they are the cutest kids EVER!! 

We bought a TRUCK!! We went to Carmax and traded Matt's Mazda 3 for a Chevy Silverado. PROJECTS here we come! We have already taken a load to the dump and another to the DI and got a new chair (Thanks Stacy) for our front room. We cleaned out our garage. I'm so excited!!
 We also took our truck on its first trip to our ward camp out at Strawberry Reservoir and then a family trip to Bear Lake!! I need to get some pictures cuz this is the only one I took all weekend-


Our favorite part was seeing the cute cousins play so well together. I love them!!


I have the cutest friends. Caitlyn got engaged! Sharli and Ashly now have babies and Nikki and I have toddlers. I'm glad we went to dinner and try to keep in touch. 

We love going out to dinner together as a family...but rarely take pictures. 

Juliette is starting to like to play with friends and it's so adorable. This is Elsie, Noelle, Juliette and Cambria at day care. She also likes to play with Natalie and Cameron, our next door neighbor girls.

These two are best friends. They love to play outside even if it means splashing in puddles in the rain. 
 


1 comment: