Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

America the Beautiful

We had a really fun 4th of July weekend. 
On the 3rd we went with the Romero's, Boam's and Neeley's to the Eagle Wood Golf Course Fireworks in North Salt Lake. The kids loved it- watch Juliette's enthusiasm.

Ava, Lincoln and Juliette


Lincoln is such a good boy- look how happy he is!

We woke up early on the 4th and hiked up to Cecret Lake in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was a good family hike with kids but still a great workout with a rewarding view at the top. I'll have to add pics from my actual camera later.

We watched and lit fireworks at Gramme and Poppi's house that night after a fun family BBQ and water fight! Juliette is so hilarious.

Saturday we just slept in, tried to cleaned up our house, went shopping and out to dinner. I love my days off and getting to spend more time with the ones I love! Sunday we enjoyed church and then time out in the sun. Juliette LOVES this new bike from my neighbor and both kids love the water table.



I am so thankful to live in the United States of America. We are so blessed to have so many freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment