Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

i am a Child of God

My mom gave me this cute picture frame and wooden board so I decided to be crafty again and I love this addition to the nursery! Lauren helped me make the vinyl letters and I got the pictures of Christ with children at Deseret Book.
I think it is important to have pictures of Christ and the temples in our homes and especially in our children's bedrooms. I absolutely loved the General Conference talks. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that we are each children of God and that He knows and loves us as individuals. I cant wait to be a mother. I'm glad Heavenly Father trusts us to raise His children. I am so thankful for the gospel. If you'd like to check out any of the conference talks you can go here http://lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2011/10?lang=eng.
I love Thomas S Monson and know he is the true and living prophet today. He has great stories, really makes you laugh and feel the spirit.


I loved Elaine S Dalton's talk. Matt asked the same question as her sons did- "How can I raise a girl?" She said, "The most important thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother." This will teach her about respect, compassion, love and what to seek in a future spouse. I loved this. I know Matt will be a great dad. I'm glad we have a celestial marriage. I'm thankful for the gospel and spirit and the direction it provides me in my life. We really are all children of God. I am so grateful to feel His love and know this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment