Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One Week Old

My sweet little baby is a week old! (yesterday)
She of course loves to sleep!
She already has a strong neck. She is starting to be more alert and stretch out her arms and legs. 

Has cute tiny long fingers.

Juliette is adorable, 
beautiful
precious
and so darling.
Baxter even loves her too. He likes to be right next to me when I hold and nurse her. 
She loves to eat and is really good at nursing. 
She likes to grad on your finger and already has a tight grip. 

6 days old- she absolutely loves her rocker/bouncer. She takes her naps here and just lays awake, looking around here. I love it!

Our Family- Juliette is 5 days old
mommy, baby, daddy.
 sharlene, juliette, matt. 
wife, daughter, husband. 
family. 

I love being a mother and having our little girl. She is a miracle. Being a mom is tiring and lots of work. And totally worth it. We love her SOO much! 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! Sounds like everything has gone so well for you. I am so glad! Enjoy every second with that sweetie. Can't wait to meet her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It was great talking to you the other night. I love seeing all your cute pictures of her! Love you tons

    ReplyDelete