Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Our Little Jules

Juliette Kay Romero came into the world at 6:51 pm on October 11, 2011. She is beautiful and perfect! We love her so much! She was 5 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. 


 World's Greatest Dad right here, just like the shirt that I got him says...
 First Family Photo
 Mommy and baby
 Dr. Barton with little Juliette
 We came home Thursday afternoon.
 Home Sweet Home
 We love our little cutie pie. 


 LOVE having a GIRL
 first car ride

We love her so much. She is doing well and I'm recovering as well. Her cry is a high pitch little squeal like a pterodactyl. Haha. We could just stare at her all day. And she could stare at us all night. What a little bundle of joy. We are so glad to have her in our family.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys!! Im excited for you two. Your little girl is darling.
    Loos like you guys had a great doctor too. Love Jeff Barton,he's the best doctor. He delivered both my babies. Hes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you look so good Shar! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures! She is so cute and I think she looks like you. She does look tiny and perfect. Congratulations, I am sooo happy for you guys. I can't wait to see lots pictures of her growing up! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is seriously so dang cute!! Felicidades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!!!!! Oh my gosh I have been waiting for this post and am sooooo excited for you!!! She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have seen! I cant believe she was so little. I would love to hear your detailed labor story... you should post it :) Hope mommy life is treating you well, you are awesome!! Love ya and miss seein ya! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete