Reasons I think it's a girl....
- I have been SICK and throw up a lot (well like 3-4 times a week for the past 5 weeks)
- The heart beat is about 160 (above 140 beats/min)
- My weight is more in my hips/love handles than my tummy
- I like fruit
- I'm moody
- My pillow faces south
- We concieved in an odd month (January- 1)
- I get headaches. VERY bad ones.
- I crave meat, cheese and salty stuff
- the chinese predictor says so
Random Cravings I've had since I've been prego-
- popsicles
- pizza
- cheese
- taco bell
- gandolfos buffalo bills sandwich
- subway
- soup
- fruit- apples

Oh my gosh Shar! I'm so happy for you guys! :) I'm gonna say you're having a .....hmmmm.....let me sleep on it and I'll tell you tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see you!
Well, I'll just tell you that I went and took the quiz right now and answered all the questions according to my pregnancy with Lucy and the results came out that it was a boy. So I would say that the wives tales are definitely not all that accurate..
ReplyDeleteWives tales are so not true at all. You will hear/read over and over that every single pregnancy is different. You could have 8 boys and get different symptoms and craving with each of them. I can't believe you have exact full names picked out already! (But that is coming from the girl who doesn't name her babies until they are a day old.) fun times for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI think Kay is a fantastic middle name. Yours truly has the middle name Kay!!
ReplyDeleteAnd no, there is NO truth to any of those wives tales. Just be patient until you can really find out what the gender is. Everyone is different. I know plenty of people who have had boys and been super sick!! Until then, Rango will have to do.
lol I HATE the wives tales...we're keeping the gender a surprise this go around, so I've been told all the wives tales by people who live by them. I think they're fun to try out and see what applies to you though. I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to be anxious and excited counting down the weeks until you start to show...start to feel better...find out what you're having...feel the baby move, etc. It is such a fun time in your life! As for my guess...I still need some time. I haven't got a feeling yet.
ReplyDeletei love ur blog. thats a fun questioneer you answered. u should print it and save it in ur baby book - when u get one!!!! i think its a boy! but i dunno!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha don't believe anything!!! Wives tales and the Chinese predictor were wrong for me with my pregnancies!! Good luck:)
ReplyDelete