Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

11 Weeks

I found this cute little questionaire on my friend's blog http://burkified.blogspot.com/ and I'm copying her idea cuz I like it.

How far along – 11 weeks

Maternity clothes - I bought a few cute maternity shirts at Ross like 2 weeks ago. I dont really need maternity clothes yet but i do look pudgey and muffin toppin, so I cant wear things that are too tight.

Weight gain - 1 pound. I gained 3 pounds when i was only 5 or 6 weeks along and then I lost some becasue I throw up a lot.

Stretch marks - Nope!

Sleep - I am ALWAYS tired. By the time i get home from work at 5:30 I have a head ache and am ready to go to bed. Matt is the best,  makes dinner while I take a nap, I wake up to eat something, he cleans up and I go back to sleep for the night. And I still have a hard time waking up in the morning. It's crazy.

Best moment this week - This week I didnt throw up as many times as the past two weeks, so that was good. I had a fun double date with Matt and his friend from work, Spencer on Friday. I had the best Saturday- festival of colors, visiting Jessica in Spanish Fork, birthday shopping for Matt, eating at the NEW fort union Chik-Fil-A, watching Finding Nemo in Portuguese and eating ham fried rice. I did well at work this week too.

Movement - I can feel any movement except for it feels like someone is pressing my bladder and stomach. But according to my Pregly App the baby is moving around constantly- it can stretch, roll, yawn and wiggle fingers. How cute!

Food I'm loving - Pizza (even though it gives me heart burn and acid reflex really bad it is usually the only thing that sounds good), cheese, cereal

Food I'm hating - Nothing sounds good this past week. I only eat if something is placed before me, then I realize how hungry I am and that yeah this will taste good. I'm glad Matt is a good husband and makes or buys me food all the time!

Symptoms - Naseau, throwing up, tired, head aches, the worst is motion sickness when I'm driving or riding in the car, everything smells weird (my smelling powers have increased by at least 10 since I've been pregnanat)

Gender - Who knows?!?! Matt thinks its a boy and some days I do too. But it could be either and we'd be so excited. For boy names we are loving Oliver and for girls we are thinking Juliette.

What I'm looking forward to - My doctor appointment on April 4 to hear the heart beat!

What I miss - Having energy, feeling good, wanting to exercise

Weekly wisdom - Have tums handy, drink LOTS of water, always have a snack in your car or purse incase you get in a car accident and have to wait an extra hour to get home.

Emotions - I actually thought I'd be more emotional as a pregnant woman because I'm already sensitive, but it hasnt been too bad. I cried once this week because I was tired and worried that I wouldnt be ready to be a mom. Oh yeah I cried another time because I spilled chocolate milk on my face somehow and had to change outfits for our double date. But overall I've been pretty happy and excited.

3 comments:

  1. I had the tired thing bad when I was pregnant. I would go to work, come home and be in bed at 7:00. (I normally go to bed at like 11:30 or 12:00 so that was CRAZY for me). It seemed to get better in the second trimester, as did the nausea. You're almost through the worst of it. The second trimester is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Shar I love it! I can't really sympathize with you because I didn't have any of that sickness stuff but it should be over fast. Just wait until you feel the baby move it's so amazing. I really loved being pregnant. I miss you lots and hope to see you this summer if we can make it out that way. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to hear all the details. I always knew I was pregnant because of how tired I got. You are going to be a great mom. You will love it! Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete