Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

drum roll please...........

For the past two months I have spent most of my time here
http://www.babycenter.com/

or here...


the IMC- Dr. Barton's office.

to prepare for this........



WAHOO!!!! Matt and I are going to have a baby!! It's real! I am about 9 weeks pregnant and its so exciting! My due date is October 14, 2011. Today we got to see an ultra sound of the tiny 1 inch bean and the heart is beating and it is healthy. I cant believe it! We are EXCITED!

12 comments:

  1. Hooray! That is super exciting. And babycenter is great! You dog doesn't know what he's in for with having to share your love and attention. Our cats still feel betrayed and it's been 5 years!
    Very exciting news. I hope you are feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I get to be a grandma! I'm so excited can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANd I called you to see how it went...but your phone went straight to the answering machine! Call me today if you get a chance! I think it's about time for lunch again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've been waiting for this news! How exciting! Congrats :) Babies are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH!!!! That is a DARLING little bean! Can't wait for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!!!! I am so excited for you!! The babe looks adorable already!! :) Reagan slept through the night last night again FINALLY! THANK THE HEAVENS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dun da da da!!!! Yippee ur so cute I didn't even know they do ultra sound pics that early call me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you! It's good to hear everything is going well and healthy. You will love being a mother because it is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you guys. You will be the cutest little mom! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!! Congrats, you will be good parents. That is so fun and exciting!!

    ReplyDelete