Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

what we do...

A little bit about work and what I've been up to lately- I've contracted like 5 groups in the past month and have been doing a lot more with Sales and I love it. Yesterday we gave SUU Hospitality department a tour of the Salt Palace and told them about our jobs. (and to think that was me less than 2 years ago) Today I had two events [company meetings/seminars], and tomorrow I have another event [Singles Convention by Utah's Dating Coach] - that is really her Job and business- teaching people how to flirt and date. and she earns money! When I heard Utah's Dating Coach I was seriously? and after talking to her and working with her I want to work with her! She is adorable and hilarious. COme on teach people how to flirt and date for a job?! Sign me up. But for now I'll just stick to selling her the space and being her event manager and making sure the Singles Convention (workshops and dances) are all set up. After a long day at work I like to come home and relax on the couch. Just do nothing.  
but play with Baxter, take him on walks and help him learn tricks,
 He is getting so big (okay so he's only 8 1/2 pounds but when we got him in August he only weighed 4!)


and Spend time with the best husband in the world!!
and the silliest. 

Matt is the smartest and a hard worker. He has been working hard at Okland in the IT department and fixing lots of computers at home after work for his personal business. Let me know if you need your computer fixed, optimized or a network set up. He's your guy!!

Baxter kinda looks like an old man in this picture with his white goatee. I LOVE HIM!! How could you not, really? He is just adorable and entertaining.
Matt and I are LOVING life and marriage. and...(drum roll please!..)....I got a raise! and a title change. Instead of Events/Admin Assistant I am - Sales and Event Coordinator!! Wahoo. I am loving my job and friends at the Salt Palace. I've been sooo busy but thats the way I like it uh huh uh huh. Now just pray for me that I might 1. Learn how to save money instead of let it burn a hole in my pants until and spend it and 2. wake up earlier to be on time because I get paid salary and dont have to clock in and out anymore. wahoo. Life is good. Hope you have a GREAT day!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new title, and raise...and being a salaried employee! Good luck with the morning on time thing, hey, now that you are salary...sleep in:) jk love you so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u make me laugh good job on ur new "name" and raise. whoot whoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and probably dont sleep in until 3 on a work day lol

    ReplyDelete