I think I have the best friends in the world.
Besides my amazing husband who is my best friend and my puppy I absolutely love these girls!! They're my favorite.
Me and Camille
Camille, Matt and their baby William came into Utah from Indiana for Christmas break. It was so good to see her and her family. I love her parents and her baby boy is adorable!Caitlyn and Me
Caitlyn, Kyle, Matt and I went on a really fun date last week. We ate dinner at the Epic Casual Dining Restaurant and then just hung out at our house after. It was a blast and we are going to go snowboarding in a couple weeks. Alicia Janes is getting married on this Saturday!! We had a friend shower on Friday and a work shower for her today. I didnt get any pictures of us. Only the cupcakes I made and the cute cupcake tower I gave to her.
Good Luck Alicia and Tyler! Being married is the best.




Looks like fun! I saw you updated your blog and then I saw I had a comment and I knew it had to be from you...but it wasn't so I was a little sad...I like when you leave comments! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletei changed that pic of u on my blog! i'm sad we didnt take any last night :(
ReplyDelete