Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

jeLLo

What does this mean?

1. New shoes (on sale at DSW and I LOVE them!)


2. New free water bottle

3. All my muscles feel like JELLO


Any guesses...



I got a gym pass to Gold's Gym! and a personal trainer. 
I am going to get in shape and I'm so excited, even though its so hard and tiring to work out. 
I CAN DO IT!

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel.....you need to go and sit in a hot tub after you work out. It has SAVED me!!

    I wish I could afford a personal trainer, and a real gym membership. My apartment gym isn't bad and does the trick! The gym will get easier and more enjoyable....I promise. I have been doing it for 3 weeks now and actually kind of like going. I think my sisters athleticism is rubbing off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to the classes!! THey are the BEST!! Kick boxing and spin and freaking amazing! Im jealous, I wish I could go with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job!!! love ur shoes they look comfy! do u just go by yourself?

    ReplyDelete