Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

house sitting

Matt's parents are SO lucky and went to Hawaii for a 10 day cruise! So Matt and I are watching 3 dogs, 3 kids (well teenagers) and having a blast.

We took Milo, Rocky and Baxter on a walk and should have taken a picture. They are the best dogs. But I do not want 3 dogs. I'm dog sitting for my friend starting Wednesday and we'll have 4 dogs!! It'll be crazy but luckily I love dogs.

On Saturday night Lauren went to Justin Bieber for the 3rd time! She definitely have bieber fever and is obsessed!

Matt and I saw Just Go With It and laughed a lot. I love Matt. We have fun and are in love. Happy Valentines to all! Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. whoa shar! You are becoming a dog-aholic! take it easy! haha jk:) I love dogs too and I think my family is crazy cuz sundays when we have dinner at our house brooke and shawn and dave and joni think their dogs are invited too (I guess they are) so we have four fatty dogs at our house and it is C-RAZYYYYY.
    sounds like you're having fun though!
    love you!
    let me know when our cousin party is:)

    ReplyDelete