Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

3 Months Old


Lincoln in 3 months old! How crazy. He is the happiest baby I have ever met! He loves to smile, laugh and coo. He is always moving his arms and legs. He can reach for and grab toys. He has good coordination and he is so strong! He can hold up his head and kick off of things to push forward. I love love love to cuddle with him. No matter how Matt and I feel after holding and looking at Lincoln you cant do anything but smile and feel happy and thankful for him. He has the cutest little expressions. He likes to sit in the bumbo seat and see what's going on. We need to do more tummy time.





He is getting big. He grew out of most of the 0-3 month clothes and fits nicely in the 3 month clothes. He still wears size 1 diapers but I think size 2 would probably fit better. I think he weighs about 12 pounds. One of my friends from work crocheted these little booties and I love them!!

He is still not sleeping through the night though. He wakes up normally two times and ends up sleeping in our bed. I really want to get him down in his crib and sleeping for at least 5-6 hours. Right now he wakes up every 3-4 hours. I'm tired!

One thing I'll miss about summer is sitting outside on our back porch swing with my two babies just enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. We will still do this we'll just have to bundle up and dress warm. I love having two kids. They bring me lots of joy and I learn a lot from being their mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment