We have had an exciting month of May.
Look at her little hands!
Taylor and Katie finally made it official and got married! Their wedding and reception were at Wadley Farm down in Lindon and so beautiful.
Matt looked super sexy in his tux!!
Family!
My cousin Jill is having her first baby girl.
We had fun at her shower.
Juliette and Oakley loved dancing on those green boxes.
My cousin Dustin got married to Jessica. They are darling.

Matt and I love our pets! Lol. Actually we took Sally to a shelter to find a better home. But we love our pup Baxter. Matt has ALWAYS wanted a salt water tank to have cool fish and we finally got it!
It is a 55 gallon salt water tank and we cant wait to add more fish.
Here is my favorite fishy baby.
We have been painting and getting ready for her to move into her big girl bedroom!
Lots of yard work and I'm loving the good weather!
Getting big-
This nameless baby boy moves around soo much and I cant wait t meet him!!!
Never too young to dip your fries in your frosty! LolMother's day
I LOVE being a mom!!!
Friends at day care
Noelle, Lewis, Kasen, Julia, Juliette and Jack


So cute!! Everyone looked so cute for Taylor and Katie's wedding. And I can't wait to meet your new baby when he comes!!! Excited to see you soon
ReplyDelete