Pregnancy Update
How far along: 38 1/2 weeks...so close. I am so excited for our little guy to come. I am so ready. I'm glad I'm due soon because I cannot handle being pregnant in the heat. I cant wait to see what he looks like! This pregnancy has actually gone by pretty fast, but this past week has gone by very slow!
Weight gained: I think 22 pounds. I feel like even my maternity clothes are getting too small :(
How I'm feeling: Pretty good. Somewhat uncomfortable to bend over, sleep, walk, sit or stand hahaha. I am VERY tired. I wake up drenched in sweat and that is nasty, but better than being swollen I suppose. Heart burn is off and on. My belly button is a TOTAL outtie. My fingers are getting fat, I took my wedding ring off. It's hard to clip my toenails- I need a pedicure!
Cravings: I love grilled cheese sandwiches, Frosted Flakes, ice cream, chocolate (nothing too crazy)
Exercise: seriously? who has energy to exercise while pregnant.....not this girl. Chasing Juliette and Baxter around is enough for me.
How is Juliette reacting: I think she is excited. I ask her where baby brother is and she pats my stomach (or her own haha) She moved into her new bedroom and loves her bed. She is starting to talk SO much. I love her.
She is getting so big!
I am so happy! I painted Juliettes room pink and yellow, bought, cut and painted the baseboards and Matt helped me nail them on. It is done! Yay!
Nesting: On Sunday I slept all morning, actually until noon. Thank you Matt for watching Juliette and then I just got the nesting bug. I organized Juliette's new room and put up decorations and the changing table in baby boy's room. The nursery is ready (dalmatians and firetrucks), so is the car seat, car seat cover and some clean clothes!
Labor signs: With Juliette I dont remember any braxton hicks contractions or really much movement but this time I've already have a few contractions and at my last appointment I was dilated to a 2. This baby is ALWAYS moving. I've had some pains down there.
Good moments this week: Playing in the pool and hot tub with Juliette. I bought a little blow up pool from WalMart and think we will use it a lot this summer!
I got new glasses that I'm excited about.
I got my breast pump back from a friend that I let borrow it and I'm excited to breastfeed and hold that little boy!
Getting the bedrooms ready and almost done was a huge relief!
This last week was really busy and really good. Wednesday my little brother David got his mission call to Ukraine- Russian speaking! I'll have to put another post up about this with some pics. I am so excited for him!
Juliette slept over at Melinda's on Wednesday night and they had a fun day on Thursday- Thank you!
Thursday I took the day off and went to Nataly and Bradlys 6th grade graduation,
my 37 week dr apt
and David's graduation dinner at Rodizio Grill- so delicious!! It was fun seeing Tim and Sabrina up from Cedar City. We played a fun game one night called Hoopla- it's like a fast-paced cranium- so fun!
On Saturday I had 2 showers with both sides of the fam.
I got really cute outfits, blankets, towels and a double stroller! It was fun to see everyone and celebrate the anticipated arrival of the little babe.
Yesterday I had a shower at work and my coworkers are soo nice!
Saturday night I hosted a family BBQ with my family and cousins' families. We didnt take any pictures- dang it. I made yummy pulled chicken sandwiches and Matt grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and it was fun. Monday I think I was just drained and exhausted- I stayed home sick from work and just slept. Juliette got pink eye and was sick too. Matt took her to the dr and antibiotics are great. Tuesday we met with the missionaries and Nataly and Charlie at our house. Then I had YW and played with Juliette in the backyard. I'm excited for my last day of work- June 21. I like my job a lot and remember last time I was pregnant I was like counting down the work days now I'm just counting down the days to meet little Mr. Romero.

it was so fun to see you last weekend!! These pics are so cute. I can't wait to meet your son!! Good job on the base boards. Both kids rooms are so stinkin' cute
ReplyDelete