About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?: No, my second. It is so different too!
When did you find out you were pregnant?: October 18, 2012
Was it planned?: Yes! I wanted our kids to be about 2 years apart and didnt know how long it'd take to get pregnant.
What was your first reaction?: EXCITED and then is this for real? Can I handle two kids? Are we ready?
Who was with you when you found out?: I was by myself in the bathroom but my husband, Matt, was in the bedroom and I told him right away.
Who was the first person you told?: My husband
How did your parents react?: They were so excited!
How far along are you?: 33 weeks!
What was your first symptom?: Hip pain
What is your due date?: June 28, 2013
Do you know the sex of the baby?: Yes
If so, what is it?: BOY
Have you picked out names?: Still no...
If so, what are they?: (this week) We like Peter, Oliver, Lincoln, Parker, Gavin, Carter
How much weight have you gained?: 18 lbs
Do you have stretch marks?: Yes :( Just a little on my sides.
Have you felt the baby move?: All the time!! He is going to be an athlete!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes that is my favorite part of my dr apt, unless we get to see an ultra sound of course, I love that more.
About the birth
Home or hospital birth?: Hospital
Natural or medicated birth?: Epidural FOR SURE
Who will be in the delivery room with you?: Matt, maybe my mom, MIL and sister(s) {if they want}
Will you breastfeed?: Yes!
Do you think you'll need a c-section?: Hope not
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: Probably
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: I love you so much little baby
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: Probably. I used to think it was too weird (and semi disgusting) but I filmed (well had my sister in law film) Juliette's birth from an appropriate angle and it is an absolute miracle to watch. It was kinda crazy while giving birth so it was neat to see it afterwards.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?: A little of both. I'm just nervous that it wont be as easy the second time because everything went so well with Juliette's birth. But I'm super excited too! I'm about ready for him!

No comments:
Post a Comment