Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Shower Candy Bar Game

I went to my friend Jamie's shower last week and it was so adorable. I'm so excited for her to have a baby girl!

We played a fun game {baby sweets} where we had to write down the candy bars that we thought went with the pregnancy word. Or you could do a matching game with the candy bars.

Pregnancy
Conception..............Skore
Baby's Daddy..........Big Hunk
OBGYN..................Butterfingers
Ultra Sound..............Look
Choosing a Name....Whatchamacalit
Amount of sweets (eaten
      while pregnant)...Good & Plenty

Labor and Delivery
Contractions..............Rocky Road
Anesthesiologist........Mr. Goodbar
Epidural.....................Lifesaver
Preemie......................Runts
Aspirator....................Goobers (never heard of it...)
Hospital Bills..............100 Grand

Life with Baby
Engorgement..............Whoppers
Dirty Diaper................Tootsie Roll
Breastfeeding..............Milk dud
Baby Giggles..............Snickers
Our little family...........3 Muskateers
Nap for Mommy..........Take 5
Lullaby's.......................Symphony
Loving on Baby............Kisses

Isnt that adorable?! I only guessed 7 out of the 20 right, but it was fun and cracked us up.

1 comment:

  1. Haha this was a fun game! Still so glad you came Sharlene! It was so much fun and we loved meeting Juliette! She's such an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete