Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspiration...

I love reading. I love hearing, or reading, other people's thoughts and ideas. I think that is one of the things I love most about Matt is his ability to come up with new thoughts and ideas. I love the way he thinks, even though its so weird half the time. I especially LOVE reading people's blogs. I found this blog http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/04/2011-lesson-2-dont-carpe-diem/. And I love it! Well I didnt find it on my own my one of my coworkers suggested that I read it and I'm hooked! I love reading becuase it touches my heart and soul. I love when people share their feelings, thoughts and ideas. I read things that help and inspire me to become a better person. I dont know if my posts have ever inspired or helped somebody else but I've decided to not be private anymore because maybe one day one of my posts might bring joy or hope into somebody's day or life. I often dont comment on people's blogs that I dont know becuase I dont want them to think i'm crazy or a stalker but I am soo grateful for their posts and blogs. I also know that they have recieved mean, nasty comments and they could handle it. I can handle it too. So I'm going to blog more often and it's okay if people think I'm crazy in love because I am. I love being a wife and a mother. It is definately hard at times but it's the best. I'm not always happy but I'm grateful for life. I love the analogy made on the momastery blog about being a mother is like a hike. It's hard sometimes and you want to quit sometimes but it is so worth it. I dont like when I blog something and people say oh my gosh are you depressed are you okay? but I'm honest. some days are really good and some days are hard. I like writing. I dont do it to get praise or comments but I do it for me. I love expressing myself and thinking that it might inspire others just a tiny bit because I've been so inpired by reading other blogs. Also, I feel like private blogs are often forgotten because they dont pop up when they are updated. And lets be honest I"m really not a very private person. Matt wrote a song about me one time called "Open Book." And I know I'm an open book. You can ask me just about anything and I'll let you know how I feel or what I think. That is all for right now. Have a great day!

1 comment: