Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 Months Old

Can you believe that our little Juliette is 3 months old? We got her pictures taken at Sears for a newborn special the last week in December. She is a doll and we love her so much!
Its so hard to leave this precious face everyday and go to work.

She's grown out of all of her newborn clothes and fits nicely in the 0-3 months and most 3 month outfits even fit her. She's catching up. I almost starting crying when i put the clothes that were too small in a box because they are so cute and she'll never get to wear them again.I love dressing her though.
 I used to think Baxter was small....lol She's really grabbing on tightly.
 she is so bald
she is starting to drool a lot and grab everything and put it in her mouth.

She grows and learns so much everyday.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I cant believe she is 3 months already time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. When I put William's newborn clothes away I started crying too! They get more fun as they get older but it's still sad to see them grow so fast. I love the pictures of her blessing, she looks precious. Have fun with her the time goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete