-Matt is starting school!!! I am so proud of him. He just has 6 classes at SLCC to get his associates, then 2 years for his bachelors degree. It will be lots of hard work because he'll be taking 1 class before work (Tues/Thurs), work 40 hours, and have 2 classes at night (Mon-Thur.) He will do so well, I just know it!
-I'm an Independent Mary Kay Consultant and LOVE Mary Kay make-up and sharing it with other women. I am on my way to a power start (which is 30 facials in my first 30 days.) Let me know if I can practice on you.
- I'm going back to work. I'm going to work 32 hours a week Monday-Thursday. I really like my job in sales and events at the Salt Palace. But it is super hard to leave my adorable, young, growing baby girl.
My word this year is EXPAND. I want to grow my business, knowledge, family, talents, etc.
Last year my word was TIME and I did horrible. I made time for what is important but I still have a LOT to work on when it comes to being ON TIME. So I"ll keep that word too.
My word this year is EXPAND. I want to grow my business, knowledge, family, talents, etc.
Last year my word was TIME and I did horrible. I made time for what is important but I still have a LOT to work on when it comes to being ON TIME. So I"ll keep that word too.

I liked reading ur posts. Thats a good idea having a word of the year. I should do that..
ReplyDelete