Friday night we had the annual Alpha Phi Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and it was a blast. It was fun to see everyone and show off Juliette in her little sweater. I love my friends!
I love Matt and Juliette too! Some nights we just sit on our bed and stare at her for hours and love every minute of it.
Once in a while we get a babysitter too and get to go out. On Saturday we went to dinner at Joy Luck and saw Arthur Christmas with Spencer, Alexis, Blake and Ashley. It was fun and a cute Christmas spirit movie!! I would definitely recommend it and I would see it in 3D for sure.
Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Romero for watching Juliette. She LOVES you guys. And we love going on dates. Look at this cute pic grandpa took of her on Thanksgiving.
I know I'm a little obsessed with her...but who wouldn't be...she is BEAUTIFUL!



No comments:
Post a Comment