I love Christmas time because we have so many get togethers and parties with family and friends. Not to mention lots of delicious food!
At Chuck-A-Rama with Juliette and Oakley
I made bows with my 2 sisters-
I'm feeling pretty crafty with this easy bow hanger (3 strips of ribbon taped in her closet and hooks for the headbands.)
When Matt watches Juliette this is how I find her... He's training her young to love fish! She actually loves watching them and cooing like she's talking to them. Its adorable.
We had a Witt gift exchange and Christmas party at my parents house. We delivered gifts, had the nativity skit, exchanged brother-sister gifts (we draw names) and ate a fancy dinner. It was a great party!!
Matt, Juliette and I ate dinner at Braza Grill, starting our 1st annual Brazilian Christmas dinner.
We are SO excited for Christmas- Juliette's First Christmas.






No comments:
Post a Comment