Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Work and Play

This week was fun. One day I went to Leatherby's for lunch with Melinda. Kenzie and Mikell. I love these girls!

 I worked at the South Towne Expo Center all weekend. I worked nights on Thursday-Saturday. There was a Baby/Kids Expo that was fun. I bought some cute little headbands and bows for our little girl. Look at this cool lady and her birds- I like my job.


 Since I didnt have to go to work til like 3 on Thursday Sabrina slept over on Wednesday and Thursday morning we went shopping, made crepes, cleaned my apartment and went out to lunch. It was fun. It's good to have Sab home for the summer.
I got to play with my little lover- Baxter. He's the best dog in the world! Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
 On Friday Matt and I went to my doctor appointment and to IHOP for Brunch. I'm 19 weeks- almost half way! Can you believe it?

I love mine and Matt's weekly date nights. We went and saw Pirates 4. It was actually better than I expected. I liked it. I love Matt! We had a good weekend.

And...we are going to the temple to get sealed for time and all eternity!
We got our temple recommends on Sunday! I will be receiving my endowment on June 25 in the Draper Temple, and we'll be getting sealed on Friday, July 1st in the Salt Lake Temple. With dinner afterwards. All family members and close friends are invited to the ceremony. Call me and I'll give you the details if you want to and can make it. We are soooo excited!!

And almost just as excited for....OUR CRUISE!
We leave on our Anniversary- Sunday, May 29 and we'll get to relax and have fun for a whole week down in Mexico. I am way excited. Matt and I have both been super busy with work so we are excited. If you have any tips for cruising let me know. Hope you all had a fabulous week too!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm Leatherby's!! Melinda's girls are so dang cute!! Sabrina is so grown up and gorgeous!! Your pregnant belly is adorable, if I saw you.. I think I'd just want to squish it (not hard of course haha)
    I'm completely jealous of your cruise! Hope you have fun:)
    Congrats on being sealed too! By far the greatest experience of my life! You will LOVE it!
    Ha lots to say... so happy for you and Matt, glad to see you so happy:) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe it has been almost a year since you and matt got married! yay! i am so glad you are going to the temple, that is a neat experience! all the other stuff is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pregnant belly is so cute!! I'm glad you posted pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO excited for you to get sealed- the temple is seriously amazing and Draper temple especially. They will be so good for an endowment because it seems less busy and smaller so they will focus on just you! :) So awesome. Your belly is way cute! Cant wait to see ya this week- woot woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar, I'm happy for you two! Congrats on your sealing :) Love your little pregnant picture!

    Call us when you have a minute and we'll give you details on the cruise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That is so exciting about you guys getting sealed. Crusies are way fun. I would make sure you bring something (that is safe to have while your prenant of course) for sea sickness. I got a little sick when we went the first day but it was not bad, however my sister had it the whole time and was miserable so ya never know. Try and do one excursion if ya can, they are fun. There is so much to do while your there, have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Congratulations on your upcoming temple day- that is so exciting!!! My girls think your little dog is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete