Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best In-Laws Ever!

Last night Matt and I were both so exhausted and not feeling that hot. So we got home from work at 5:30 and went straight to bed. Around 8:30 we woke up and realized how hungry we were. I didnt want to make anything but I didnt want to go out to eat either. I just wanted a nice homemade meal with motherly love. Matt was too sick to make something and I was pretty much just lazy and super tired. Matt called him mom and asked her if she made dinner and could bring us some. And she did!! How sweet is that? It was delicious spaghetti and meatballs, corn on the cob, crystal light and even paper products to avoid having to wash dishes. I know she loves us. Greg, Karine and Lauren brought it over and we devoured it. THANK YOU! It was delicious. I felt kinda stupid but Matt said, sometimes people need help. And his mom makes delicious food. She even brought us french dip sandwiches for tonight. What a lifesaver. After we ate I went back to bed.

I totally jinxed myself. I was telling my girlfriends at work yesterday that I'm all better and I havent had morning sickness in over a week. And then last night I felt sick and this morning...bam. Threw up again and again and again. Matt was sick too, he threw up and stayed home from work. I think we are checked out and dont wanna work. We just wanna go on our vacation! I'm starting to feel better and really want to shout out to my in-laws- THANK YOU!! You're the best! Aren't they sweet? They even delivered the food. We didnt take pictures becuase we looked like crap but I thought this was definately blog worthy. Thanks again. Hopefully Matt will feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, glad you had enough energy to blog about it. I was worried when you couldn't even muster up the strength heat a can of soup. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

    ReplyDelete