Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Puerto Vallarta

On Thursday we arrived in Puerto Vallarta. One of the best things about a cruise is you get to see more than one port or place but you dont have to unpack, repack, move, you just party and hang out on the ship and the next day you are there! It is awesome. Also, you can take naps and eat whenever you want. It was so relaxing and fun!
 Puerto Vallarta was HOT!! We walked around for a little bit and then met Felipe and he took us on a tour of the city and to a beach to go snorkeling!
 Matt and Felipe.
We got to practice speaking Spanish all day and that was a lot of fun. We saw the old downtown, new part of town, the part of the city where all the retired and rich people live, and some fancy hotel that famous people and the president stay in when they come to Vallarta.
 This is the private beach. We had the best pina colodas there and the people are so nice!

Then we went to Los Arcos to go snorkeling again. We started at the beach below and took a boat over
 to those rocks below.

 They are like islands with tons of fish living around them. We jumped out right next to them and saw TONS of fish. I loved snorkeling here more but the water wasnt quite as clear. It was really warm though. Chipole, the guy we went with, found a sea cucmber, star fish, and other really cool stuff that we could hold. We fed the fish and they'd swarm around us. We saw schools of fish pass by too. I love it! It was one of my favorite parts.
I love the ocean! Afterwards we went shopping for some Mexican food at Soriana and went back to the boat.
The ship always had fun entertainment at nights- Marriage Game (like newly wed show but with old couples too), Latin Dancing, Rock Dance Showtime, Comedians (Rondell Sheridan- That's so Raven's Dad), and lots of fun activities.

Friday and Saturday were days at sea. There was mini golf, swimming, movies, arcades, casino, lots of food and laying out. We also played phase ten with our new friends, games on the ipad and watched TV and movies.

The food was always delicious. I like the formal nights.
Friday night at dinner.

We had a great time! This is us waiting for our flight back to Utah!

Best vacation ever!! I love being married to Matt and cant believe it's been a year!

2 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty on formal night! Love your dress and hair.

    I love snorkeling. I'm glad you got to see some cool sealife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun!! We are going on one in Sep for our 5 year anniversary. I cant wait, too bad were going to the bahamas, otherwise I would see if we could get the good deal you got lol.

    ReplyDelete