Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week away from home

Matt's parents were so lucky to go on a Cruise up the East Coast to Canada and then to New York. We stayed at their house while they were gone and our dogs, Baxter and Milo, LOVE each other. They love playing together and here is a cute video-



They played tug-o-war with a sock. I knew I should take it away so the scok wouldnt get destroyed but it was just too cute- so I sat back and watched them til the sock was indeed destroyed. They are so cute. I love doggies.

Last week I went to lunch with Melinda, Mikell and Kenzie at Buca de Beppo. It was delicious and fun. Sorry we missed Kenzie's birthday party! But here are some cute pictures of her-

Happy 1st birthday Kenz!

On the way home from work the other day I saw this---
I was like AHH what the heck. I'm glad people still get into Holidays. I love October and I love Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that video is so cute of the dogs! I love it! Is Milo a labradoodle?! That is my next dog! I love them. (Baxter is super cute too!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is funny! Good times for Halloween! And the dogs are cute too! :) Thanks for going to lunch with us it was so fun to come see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took that picture while driving? That's on 500 South heading towards the freeway!

    ReplyDelete