On Saturday I went to the Parade with lots of friends in Alpha Phi. We really got into it and got lots of candy.
Sarah, Whitney, me, Michelle
SUU won the football game! Good job. 
After the parade Jessica, Sabrina, Jackson, Carson and I went to the Pastry Pub for lunch. I love my sisters and nephews! I love all my family! 

Jackson and Carson loved Sabrina's roommates room! and super hero stuff.
That night we had Alpha Phi Alumnae Tea. Everyone looked so cute in their "tea party" hats and dresses.
Noel, me, Ashley
My A-Phi family- Kaily, Kady, Me, NicoleLook how many alumnae came. It was a great turn out and fun to get to know some incredible new women. I love Alpha Phi!
Jenny, me, Whitney
Jenny, me, WhitneyIt was so fun to get together with all my friends, especially all the girls that have graduated and were at SUU when I joined Alpha Phi.
Saturday night was a BLAST! Matt, Tim, Austin, Sabrina, Kady and I went to this awesome tunnel up the mountain with a river running through and we hiked up the tunnel. It was so adventurous...(I'm sad we forgot to take pictures.) Kady and Sab are two of my favorite people and Tim and Austin are some of Matt's best friends so it was so great. The next day Matt said "That was so fun last night. Did you have fun?" about twenty times. We loved it and miss Cedar City. We'll come again.

No comments:
Post a Comment