Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Top Reasons to have a DOG

BAXTER COLUMBUS ROMERO
Black Toy Poodle. 5 pounds. Born April 9, 2010.
Playful. Lovable. Explorer. Best Friend.
1. He is SO friendly! Before I had Baxter I met probably 3 people at our apartment complex. Now I know about 30 friends and neighbors. They all know Baxter by name and love him. It’s so easy to meet people and make friends when you have an adorable dog. He always goes on walks with me.
2. He is a great companion. He cuddles with me when I watch TV, when Matt is working, on his computer or in the bath. Baxter is so soft and makes me feel so happy.
3. He is the best dog in the world. He doesn’t bark. He is excited to see me when I come home from work. He sits on my lap when I drive. He obeys when we tell him to sit, come and lay and love his treats. (Poodles are one of the most trainable breeds and very intelligent.)
4. He makes me laugh. A lot. I love when he gives me kisses, when he tackles his ball or bone, brings pinecones in the house, barks at himself in the mirror, races around the apartment or anything adorable that he does.
5. He helps me appreciate things more. He helps me appreciate Matt when he takes him out to go potty, especially when I’m too tired. Baxter always stops to smell the roses, leaves, bushes, grass, dirt, yes everything. I cant be mad when I'm around Baxter because he's just too cute and lovable.
Besides my wonderful husband, Baxter is my favorite thing in the world.
I love him. He's the BEST dog ever!
Oh yeah, we won some little stuffed animals at Boondocks and he LOVES the monkey. Its hilarious. I'll have to take a picture or video. He loves to play and can also be very relaxed and comfortable. We love our little baby! (My dad kinda makes fun of us and says he has a grand-dog because we treat him like a little child haha) He really is part of the family.

1 comment: