Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Im going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO

This weekend was the best! On Friday I got my new car :) We went to Buca de Beppo for dinner and watched Terminator at our apartment. Then on Saturday we saw INCEPTION and it's SOO good! Better than we imagined. It makes you think so much about new ideas and concepts and you have to see it! Then we went to the Zoo! and LOVED it. My favorite animals there were the giraffes, elephants, monkeys and bats!
This elephant was cool he would suck up water with his trunk and spray it on himself to cool off- so entertaining. And look at the picture below with the adorable baby elephant! I love him!
Matt got a picture of this cute monkey making the funniest/cutest face ever!
Ew and I pet a cockroach.
We were so hot and tired so after we ate dinner at Red Robin we went to bed. Sunday was a great day too. We love our new ward and I made cinnamon rolls. I really am discovering that I love to cook!! As long as I have all the ingredients I need, someone to eat and love what I make (my adorable husband Matt) and the BEST part is if I cook Matt cleans it all up after we eat. It is so great and I love cooking! Our favorite meals I make so far are chicken enchilladas and the cinnamon rolls!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are having TOO much fun together! =) jk. Glad you are enjoying married life, it's the best thing ever! Hope ur having a great summer, love ya!

    ReplyDelete