Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JULY HOLIDAYS

So in love...
I love July! It is full of holidays and family fun! For the 4th of July we went camping down at Palisade Park with all the Dickson's to Celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday!
My grandma LOVES America, Red, White, and Blue, and Hawaii. So we had a luau on the 4th of July. It was such a fun party. Grandma you are amazing and we love you!!
Everyone gave my grandma cute gifts- like drawings, letters, pictures, quilts, skits, stories, and we signed Proud to be an American in sign language.

The next weekend we went camping with the Romero Family up Provo Canyon. (I dont have any pictures..) But we used our new cozy tent and LOVE it!

23rd of July we went to a Bee's game and the Romero's got a suite and it was awesome! The fireworks after the game were the BEST I have ever seen or heard! It was a blast!

For Pioneer Day- 24th of July we went swimming at our aprtment pool and then went down to Scott and Jessica's house to celebrate.

Of course we did a photo shoot! Carson wants the hat back- what a cute kid!

Kenzie is adorable! and 9 months old The kids went swimming- Mikell was cold. We played badminton! And did fireworks!I still love sparklers! It has been SO much fun! I love July and I love Holidays!

I love being married!

4 comments:

  1. im glad u guys came! i love that pic of u and matt its a good one! we need to be better at talking more i feel like i never talk to anyone in our fam. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey so cute! I love that pic of kenz...is that from your phone?? Have you hung your temple pic? I am distressing mine this week sometime...did you want to do yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did get a pic of sab's drawing- that is so good im sure that pic doesnt do justice tho cuz there is a glare on it. but i didnt see any of those pics the 1st time i looked at ur blog.... did u just add them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! Cute blog. Thanks for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete