For some reason when I was a senior in high school I thought it would be a good idea to dye my hair. Matt, Sabrina and I were bored one night in October 2005 and went to the store and bought some dye. We very excitedly dyed my hair this beautiful-light-brown-to-be color (like it showed on the box). but no... IT WENT GRAY. It was horrible! and ugly. I started crying and Matt is usually positive about making changes to switch things up and said we'll just have to dye it darker! It'll look hot. So we did and it was a VERY dark brown. It was fun for a change. But definately dark.
This is us at sadies in November 2005.
Matt is a hottie!
I thought it looked cute this day at Jessica and Scott's wedding reception November '05.
I thought it looked cute this day at Jessica and Scott's wedding reception November '05.
I had dark hair for about 5 months and then I wanted to bleach it back to blonde. This wasn't quite as easy.......

Melinda did a great job- we're half way there!

It was a lovely (ew no) golden orange for a few months and finally we got it back to blonde.

August of 2007 I chopped 7 inches off.


I've had long hair, short hair, dark brown hair, blonde hair. Now it's back to my natural color with a few fun highlights and getting long again! Change is fun and good but I like being a blonde! It fits me best.

Sometimes I didnt even recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. Lol



So cute! How fun to see all those pics!
ReplyDeletegood times how funny. i cant believe how long your hair is. its pretty looks like the shower was fun- is that rikkis baby?
ReplyDelete