Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ice Skating and Snowboarding

Matt is the funnest person I know! We always go on the best dates. Even if we are sitting at home there is never a dull moment. I really appreciate when he plans dates. 2 weekends ago we went ice skating! We LOVED it. I got glasses like a week ago. And Matt got contacts. Its fun for a change. Why do the Olympians have to make it look so easy!? A few weeks ago Matt fixed this lady's computer and she tipped him with a free lift ticket to Sundance ski resort. THANK YOU! So on Saturday it was a perfect day for spring skiing...well snowboarding. I got to ride my new board and I LOVE it! My camera died so we only got this one pic that isnt the greatest but we had a blast!

After our first run Matt tried to undo his biding so we could ride up the lift for another run and it would NOT come off. It was broken... It was his first time going since he'd been home from his mission and I think his little brother sold his bindings and put on some broken ones. So we tried undoing it by hand, propping up the release button with a credit card and finally a screw driver. No luck. He had to walk around with his snowboard attached. When we were about to go into the rental shop we realized it was our LUCKY day- there were promotors at the base letting people ride demos for free to try them out! They took apart his binding completely and he switched his broken board and got to test ride this nice $700 board and bindings. We had a great day- and work out! Our muscles killed the next day. But its soo worth it. I love the mountains, fresh air, sparkling white snow, feeling of flying down the hill on my snowboard, Lets just say skiing and snowbaording are my favorite things in the world to do! Especially with the one I love- it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog is so fun and cute! When is the BIG day might I ask?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a lucky day. oh what a cute switcharoo on ur contacts /glasses :)

    ReplyDelete