Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where did we meet?

Honestly I cannot remember exactly where or when we met. But we were looking at pictures a while ago that we want to put in our wedding slideshow and guess what?!? We were in the same 2nd grade class! We both had Mrs. Mirka at Vista Elementary. So we were 7 or 8 years old when we met. Then he went to a different elementary for a few years and then came back to Vista. Here are pictures of us on the first day of 2nd grade!

My first vivid memories are in 7th grade at Eisenhower Jr. High. We had 5 of our 7 classes together; Spanish, TLC, and Access- History, Science and English. We were also both on the academic team. We had one of those relationships where you fight because you dont want to admit that you like each other because... ew the other person is immature and annoying. But we finally told each other we like each other in 9th grade but didnt date yet. I knew he was a keeper and got jealous of anyone else he dated and tried to break them up.
Christian, Matt, Derek, Guy, Sharlene, Lindsey in 7th grade

(I dont know what we are doing in this picture! weirdos haha)

When we started dating more seriously in High School my mom told me that when we were in 5th grade he and his friends would prank call me and just breathe into the phone not saying anything. Haha. We dated for 2 years in high school. We loved talking on the phone and going on dates. We broke up for our first year of college but we were still in love with each other and no one else compared. So before his mission to Brazil we dated and felt real love. I am so glad he served a mission and that we are still in love and want to get married. Despite all the crazy ups and downs sometimes, I definitely know that we have true love! I'm glad I have found and stayed with Matthew! and that he's stayed with me! Always and forever.
This is us the day he got home from his mission. We've come a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment