And the beginning of a new life together. Hello to all my fellow bloggers. I love blogging. I know how easy it is to blog stalk...but if you have a blog that I dont know about leave a comment because I want to hear what you are up to too. I love all the good tips and info you can find on blogs! My old blog is www.lifeofsharlene.blogspot.com.
My exciting news: Matt Romero and I are getting married! I cant believe it! I'm SO excited. We want to enjoy being engaged for a while and save up our money so we can get married. When people get engaged they always get questions like when did you meet? How did he propose? How did you know he was the one? And some of our highlights, what we've learned and so on. This is a blog to tell everyone a little bit about us before we get hitched and have a blog made for when we become a family! If you have any questions or ideas of blog posts let me know your idea. I'll also have tips on cooking, dancing, crafts, whatever I'm up to. I am SO excited! Feel free to leave comments....or just blog stalk. I like you either way. Have a great day!

cute new blog! yay im the first one i feel so lucky! we will have to dance together now that we r both learning- well together as in with our boys, haha
ReplyDeleteHello!! I don't know if you ever look at my blog but I always look at yours!! I"m so excited for you and Matt!! And your new blog!!
ReplyDeleteFelisha add me to your now private blog so i can see you!! sharlenewitt@gmail.com. Your family is so adorable!!
ReplyDelete