Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Some people hate Valentines Day which I really dont understand why. I love it! I love being festive. I love holidays! Especially ones where you can express more love and give gifts.
Matt is adorable- had flowers delivered to my work and bought us dance lessons that we are going to start next week. I'm so excited. I gave him a memory foam topper for his bed, some headphones and baked him an apple pie. It was great!
Reasons why I love Matt:
  1. He makes me laugh every day

  2. He is very attractive- tall, dark and handsome

  3. I love the way he thinks and has great ideas

  4. He is determined and a hard worker

  5. Togehter we can make it through anything

  6. He knows everything about me and still loves me

  7. He is easy to make happy

  8. He is a great teacher

  9. He loves to have fun

  10. He is a good cuddler and kisser

  11. He loves to spoil me

  12. He has perfect teeth and smile

  13. He has a great voice- can sing and play guitar

  14. Tells me I'm beautiful and makes me feel great

  15. He is SO smart

  16. He is forgiving

  17. He wants to get married and have a family with me

  18. He is so strong- in every aspect

  19. He gives me rides

  20. He is very supportive in my goals and ambitions

  21. He randomly gives me flowers

  22. He gives in to what I want sometimes

  23. He willingly makes sacrifices

  24. He knows how to cook (although he wont admit it or he might have to cook something)

  25. He always takes me on dates

  26. He treats me like a princess

  27. He has a strong testimony and we like to read scriptures together

  28. He is chivilarious- always opens the door, pays for me, and pulls out my seat

  29. He is loving and caring

  30. He has great brown eyes

  31. His skin smells really good

  32. We can talk about everything

  33. And never run out of things to talk about

  34. He wants a dog

  35. He likes to snowboard

  36. He helps push me to learn more things and grow

  37. He is a computer genius

  38. He speaks portuguese and understands Spanish

  39. He has great communication skills

  40. He rarely gets mad

  41. He dresses well

  42. We can both be our silly selves around each other

  43. He served a full time mission in Brazil

  44. He is very appreciative

  45. He likes nice stuff

  46. He is a good listener

  47. He is funny

  48. We like the same TV shows

  49. He has a great family and loves my family too

  50. We both like the Jazz- he is a great fan that gets into it- I love that

  51. He started his own business (and can fix your computer!! Let me know if you need help)

  52. He is honest

  53. He loves food

  54. He loves going to the movies

  55. We love going out to eat and he always takes me out to restaurants

  56. He makes wishes at 11:11

  57. He makes fun of me and we can joke around with each other

  58. He loves me

And if you are still reading sorry this list is so long I think I could just go on forever because I love So many things about him. I seriously couldnt ask for a better man. I love him and we are so excited to be togehter. I am blessed.

59. He is the best fiance

60. And will be the best husband!!

He is my best friend!
And Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment