Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

End of Summer and End of Pregnancy

Well it's 5:50 am on Tuesday, September 25 and I cannot sleep. I keep waking up to go to the bathroom, get a drink, because the heat kicked on for the first time this season and the heater smells weird, cuz I'm not comfortable, because my throat hurts, etc. so what better thing to do than blog! Lol. Our baby girl is due in 2 days!! If she doesn't come on her own then I'm getting induced on Friday. I can't believe it's here and I'm soo excited!! I can't wait to meet her.


Our bodies are amazing how they can carry a baby and create a new life. Right now I'm feeling a little down because people are saying I "don't look that pregnant" and I think if you are fatter or weigh more you don't look as pregnant. So here are 3 pictures from each pregnancy. 

36 weeks with Juliette, 37 weeks with Lincoln and 38 weeks with Madeline 

Each pregnancy my starting weight has been 10 pounds more (125, 135, 145) Maybe I don't look like I'm poking out as much cuz I was already overweight for my height pre pregnancy. I've never really worried about my weight too much and just loved my body the way it is and been grateful that it can do so many things and give birth but if I keep having this attitude I'll gain another ten pounds and be overweight forever. I hate worrying about weight and what I'm eating and exercising but I guess that's part of growing up, I'm not 20- I can't just eat whatever and not gain a pound. It's pretty depressing really. I noticed little stretch marks on my belly the other night and that was super sad. I've gained 27 pounds this pregnancy and feel so big but don't look like a cute big belly just fat and "not even pregnant." I know people mean well with their comments but I think that's what it boils down to. That or I just carry low and my weight distributes weird and I get fat around my sides and back not just in the front. I dont know how to loose back fat.  Anyways. Enough about that- thats making me too sad. One more depressing thought I've always been the fattest and shortest of my sisters- who's comparing?! But on an exciting note- Sabrina AND Jessica are pregnant!! Sabrina and Tim are going to have a baby boy and she's like 21 weeks along or something and Jess is just like 10 weeks along but hasn't been to the dr yet. That will be fun to have little cousins all close in age. I love that Sabrina and Indy live close and that we hang out. 

At Sabrina's gender reveal party (that we missed cuz I'm a space case!?!? and didn't write it down) she had this cute Old Wives Tales Poster to determine if the baby is a girl or boy so I wanted to document for my baby:

                    Girl     Boy

Heart beat:  >140   <140
Sleep on:    Right   Left
Cravings:   Sweet  Salty
Morning Sickness: Yes    No 
Feeling:  Moody    Mellow
Skin:        Soft         Dry
Carrying: High    Low
Headaches: Yes   No

5 vs. 3 GIRL

Her heart beat has been fast and strong every appointment- I love hearing it! I always sleep on my left cuz I sleep on the left side of the bed and like to face out. I have really loved fruit- apples, watermelon, donuts, candy and also breadsticks. I have been sick- throwing up a lot the entire pregnancy- I only went probably 1 or 2 week stretches without at least throwing up once this entire 39 weeks. I still throw up 1-2 times a week. I have been very moody and emotional haha- this happens when I'm pregnant with girls. My skin has been soft. I don't know if I carry high or low. Luckily I haven't had many head aches or pains as bad this time around. With my other 2 pregnancies I had to go to physical therapy and get massages because the hip/back/butt pain was so bad but this time it hasn't been bad. No sciatica which is great. I have had heart burn but I've been taking Prilosec the past 2 weeks and sleeping in the recliner and its been soo much better. 

Lincoln has been my "baby" for so long.... 5 years...so it'll be an adjustment for both of us when the baby comes. We are excited. Yesterday he didn't have school and we snuggled, played Nintendo, watched TV, went on a walk (he rode his bike, I walked,) and played games (Slamwhich, go fish and magnetic homemade pac man game) with his friend Oaklee. He's pretty good to entertain himself for quite a while playing video games, watching movie/tv/you tube or playing his imaginary games and toys. 

Matt's cousin Colby, his wife Emilee and their 2 girls- Royale and Sunny came to town from Washington and we had so much fun hanging out with them. They played at our house, we went bowling and to Lagoon! 







We celebrated grandma Karine's birthday- she's the greatest!! 


What else have we been up to lately?! Selling chocolate bars! Juliette and Lincoln's school did a fundraiser and we sold 250 bars!! Thank you to everyone who supported us. The kids and I did lots of work and they were excited and proud. 

One of the highlights has definitely been becoming friends with our new neighbors!!! Tiffany Nay is amazing! She has 2 kids- Eames and Evie and my kids love them too. We love going to their house, having them come here, going to the park, library, downtown, etc. Tiffany dog sits, is a volunteer doula, is in the Primary Presidency with me, Danielle and Teresa, and just adorable! I'm so thankful for her friendship and my kids are thankful for their friendship too and love playing- so much that we never really take pictures- here are a few random ones and then cute ones that are hard to see downtown haha. 

  





One thing that makes me feel like I'm doing a good job being a stay at home mom is making dinner- and it is harder that it seems. I do not know how my mom made dinner every single night for so many years- thanks mom! I enjoy cooking and one thing that helps me is if I plan ahead, shop for 5-7 specific meals and then choose from those over the week. We still get pizza, make sandwiches or fast food once in a while of course but I like when I make dinner. Katie invited me to this AWESOME thing- dream dinners where we made 3 meals (then went again and made 6 or 8 more) and you can put them in your freezer or make them right away and so far they've been pretty good. It's so easy and convenient! 


Juliette and Lincoln have been doing GREAT at baseball!!! Juliette hits the ball almost every time from coach pitch and Lincoln is still learning and normally hits it off the T. They are both learning to play outfield with catching and throwing. 






The other night was really cool with Matt pitching to Juliette, me catcher and Lincoln in the outfield catching after Juliette hit. It was a fun practice and the kids did great. I love Matt- he's a great dad. He started school! I don't think I blogged about that yet. He is taking 3 classes at SLCC and I'm so proud of him for taking that on while working full time and having a family. He's doing well. 

I got. a pedicure and manicure at A+ Nails and I love them! 



Alyssa, Tiffany and I took our crazy kids downtown the other day to City Creek and Temple Square. The dinosaur play place in the food court at City Creek is AWESOME! I didn't get any pics but I think the kids loved it. 




I'm so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ! 

It was a beautiful day and nice weather! 


 Saturday we did an Alzheimer's Walk. I have been doing digital marketing- facebook updates and monthly client and employee newsletters for my in-laws business- Visiting Angels and really enjoy doing that and bringing in a little bit of income. We supported them and had a good exercise.

39 Weeks Along- going strong

He's a champ


Lennyx was so sweet and threw me and Madeline a fall baby shower! We loved it and got so many cute, good, fun things. Thank you everyone who came or sent us stuff. Babies need lots of gear!! 






 I love my family and support! They are amazing and I couldn't do half the things I do without them. Matt, Juliette and Lincoln are all amazing and I love the Witts, Romeros, Boams, my ward and my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment